We are delighted to announce that we received the “Good to go” status! This means we have carried out a COVID-19 risk assessment following Government regulations and Visit Scotland guidelines. We have all necessary processes in place to maintain cleanliness and aid social distancing.
An impression of the actions we have taken:
- All guest rooms have their own ensuite bathroom
- We provide soap for hand washing and hygienic wipes in your room
- Bottles of sanitisers are available in the hallway and entrance to guest lounge and breakfast room
- One way system: front door for entering the B&B, two exit doors
- Time slots for breakfast and whisky tastings
- Maximum of 8 guests in the B&B, pre booked only
- Upgraded cleaning routine, including the use of an ozone device
A visit to The Gables Whisky B&B will allow you to enjoy a few days away from home without worries. The Speyside area is located in the North East of Scotland and it’s a hidden gem, off the beaten track.
Our B&B is in a rural area centrally located for day trips to the Moray coast and Cairngorm mountains. There is a golf course 1 mile down the road and there are several fishing locations nearby. A variaty of walks is available at a short distance. The village of Dufftown is two miles away and has a supermarket and pharmacy.
We offer – besides ‘a bed and a breakfast’ – evening meals, whisky tastings and virtual whisky tours in our guest lounge and a cigar lounge in the garden with great views. We have ample parking space and a huge garden with several seating areas to relax.
Book now without risk: no deposits and free cancellation anytime.
Please visit our Covid-19 page for an overview of all the precautions with have taken. We’re looking forward to welcome you in our B&B!